At night, when the lights go on, Da Nang becomes a colorful and vibrant city, sparkling by the famous and unique bridges, light reflection on the Han River. Soak up at night life of Da Nang city, having dinner on a cruise going along Han River, seeing different Da Nang from another side, admire these sparkling bridges.. this would be your unique experience in Da Nang.
Dinner on boat cruising Han River, Da Nang
17.30 pick up at your hotel, transfer to the wharf. Board the cruise ship, enjoy welcome drink.
18.00 Start sailing and admire the colorful, lights on city, sparkling bridges:
– Han River Bridge – the only swing bridge in Vietnam
– Thuan Phuoc Bridge – the longest cable-stayed bridge in Vietnam
– Dragon Bridge – the world’s longest iron dragon.
– Tran Thi Ly Bridge – unique leaning piller, cable-stayed system as sailing out to the sea.
Buffet dinner (or set dinner) while enjoying performance on board.
You also have chance to see the Iron Dragon spits fire (Weekend – Saturday & Sunday)
21.00 End the tour at the wharf. Car await to take you back to your hotel.
Some options for Cruise dinner on Han River.
- Harems Cruise Dinner: US$50/person.
18:00 to 20:30: Enjoy buffet on a yacht, combined with sightseeing of the Han River at night, blending the romantic atmosphere around, just enjoy the music as well as active recreation on the yacht.
– Buffet on the Harems Cruise with 2 soft drinks or beer during the trip.
– Entertainment and shows: DJ, the entertaining performance…
2. On Han River Dragon Boat: US$23/person
18.00-19.30 & 20.00-21.30
Enjoy light set menu dinner while sightseeing of the Han River at night.
3. Charter boat dinner cruise: available upon request
- Cruise boat trip
- Food & drinks as specified
- Transferring to/from hotel
- Personal expenses