Escape from Da Nang city and spend the day on the beautiful Ba Na Hills. Marvel at the exquisite architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, stand before the vast 30-meter statue of Buddha, and enjoy a traditional lunch after your visit to the Tinh Tam Garden.
- Get out of the heat of Da Nang and escape to the cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hill
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda
- Marvel at the massive 30-meter statue of Buddha
- Visit an old French cellar used to distill alcohol
Perched 1500m up a mountain 48km west of Da Nang, Ba Na Hill Station provides a welcome change from the coast. The site was first developed by the French in the 1920s, who escaped the summer heat for its cool, mountain air. Given the weather, you may have to content yourself with a more atmospheric scene of mountains wreathed in mist, but while it’s raining on the lower slopes, the summit may be above the clouds, enjoying brilliant sunshine.
The Road to Heavenly Ba Na hill
Morning: Pick up at hotel in Da Nang. Transfer to Ba Na (30km) and take Cable Car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hill station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden… Lunch at Ba Na Morin restaurant.
Afternoon: Free for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park… (2 hours).
15:00 Return to Da Nang city along the Red Beach Bay. Stop at Central Specialties Super Market for Shopping. End the tour at your hotel.
Seat in coach tour
Private Ba Na hill tour:
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$70||$60||$55||$50|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transportation by private a/c vehicle as per program, pick-up/drop off at hotel
- Lunch at Morin restaurant,
- Cable car transfer and games at Fantasy park,
- English speaking guide,
- Drink water
- Non-free games in Fantasy Park, mountain-climbing train
- Entrance fees to some spots not mentioned above
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses, tips